- To obtain a birth certificate, please visit the Vital Records office located at 719 South Santa Rosa, San Antonio, Texas 78204. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. They can be reached by calling (210) 207-8781.
Can you get a birth certificate same day in Texas?
Walk-in requests for birth and death certificates with no corrections needed are typically processed the same day they are submitted, and a government-issued photo ID is required.
Where can I get a copy of my birth certificate in person?
Contact the vital records office in the state or territory where you were born to get a copy of your birth certificate. Follow the instructions for requesting copies and paying fees. If you need a copy fast, ask about expedited service or shipping when you place your order.
Can I get my birth certificate at any courthouse in Texas?
You can get vital records in the county, city, or district where the event occurred. Some offices also provide birth records from anywhere in the state.
How long does it take to get a birth certificate?
It typically takes 4 to 8 weeks to receive your certified birth certificate copy in the mail. If you need your replacement sooner, premium services such as VitalRecordsOnline.com offer a Rush Package with expedited shipping. Some states may even be able to provide a copy within 2-3 business days.
Is VitalChek legit?
VitalChek is a legit site that provides the services of vital records acquisition. VitalChek has existed since 1987, and it is a LexisNexis company whose reputation makes it comfortable to request documents from them.
What documents do I need to get my birth certificate in Texas?
Information Required to Order Birth Certificate
- The full name of the on the birth certificate (middle names are not required, but are requested)
- The individual’s date of birth.
- The name of the city or county in which the individual was born.
- The full name of the father, if listed on the birth certificate.
Can I get a birth certificate same day?
Getting your birth certificate in person States such as Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, amongst others, offer same-day walk-in birth certificate issuance.
What documents do you need to get a copy of your birth certificate?
When submitting your application to request a certified copy of your birth certificate, you are required to prove your identity. In most cases, you will be required to provide a copy of your photo ID, i.e., passport, driver’s license or state photo ID.