Share your Certificate of Completion in a new post. Write something that’s specific to your achievements in the course. For example, share your take-aways, and what you are proud of accomplishing, or a new skill you mastered and the impact that has had on your organization.
How do I post my certificate on LinkedIn?
- Sharing your Certificate of Completion on LinkedIn is a great way to impress potential employers with the fact you have been actively engaged in learning. 1. Copy the URL of your Certificate – access it by finding your course/curriculum as per above, and then clicking on View Certificate : 2. Log into LinkedIn, and add a Certification as follows:
How do I announce a certificate on LinkedIn?
Certifications are a great way to showcase your knowledge and professional achievements on your LinkedIn profile. Add partner certifications received by email
- Click the link in the email to start the process. You may be prompted to sign in to LinkedIn.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Save.
Should you post certificates on LinkedIn?
Sharing your Certificate of Completion on LinkedIn is a great way to impress potential employers with the fact you have been actively engaged in learning. 7
How do I submit an appreciation certificate to LinkedIn?
Ready to get started?
- Open your LinkedIn app on iOS or Android and tap on the ribbon icon in the share box at the top of your feed.
- Select a connection or multiple people to send kudos to teams big or small.
- Choose from the 10 kudos categories, like “Team Player,” “Amazing Mentor,” or “Inspirational Leader.”
What do you write on a certificate of completion?
Basic Info Required Name of person receiving certificate. Name of institution or facility providing the certificate. Course, training or other series of trials and tribulations the person completed in order to be eligible for the certificate. Official signature and date.
How do I mention LinkedIn certification on resume?
For each resume certification entry, include the following information:
- Name of Certification.
- Name of Certifying Agency or Body.
- Dates of Obtainment.
- Location (If the certification is location-specific)
- Expiration date (If applicable; of course, don’t list certifications on a resume that have expired)
Do LinkedIn certifications matter?
In fact, the presence of certifications on your LinkedIn profile does improve the quality of your profile. It can also help you connect to various new job opportunities the platform may not consider you a match for prior to the addition of these certifications.
How useful are LinkedIn certificates?
LinkedIn Learning certificates are a good value for anyone close to the following cases: Professionals who are already active users of the LinkedIn platform. Those looking to develop or explore their professional skills further. Those looking to differentiate themselves in networking and job hunting.
How do you share a certificate on LinkedIn?
To share your individual course certificate of completion on LinkedIn: Share and make your Certificate public. Click the share icon in the upper right corner and make the certificate public.
How do I write a post on LinkedIn?
AccentCommunication posted on LinkedIn
- Step 1: Visit Your LinkedIn “Feed” Page. To start, visit your “Feed” page, which is separate from your profile.
- Step 2: Click “Write article”
- Step 3: Add a Header Image.
- Step 4: Add the Headline and Post Body.
- Step 5: Create/Add your Footer.
- Step 6: Publish & Share.
What should I comment on LinkedIn?
What Should Your LinkedIn Comment Say
- Tag the author and explain why you agree.
- Add additional perspectives.
- Expand on a topic in the article.
- Tag other people you know who may have helpful input.
- Add data or links to relevant resources (not your own)
- Ask a clarifying question.
What do you say when awarding a certificate?
“Thank you for your dedication. Your outstanding efforts have made the difference between just being good and being great.” “With deep appreciation for your visionary guidance and exemplary leadership skills.” “ In recognition of your outstanding work and innovative ideas. ”
How do you express your happiness while receiving a certificate?
Start your speech with a ‘Thank you’: You need to be grateful about the fact that your efforts have been acknowledged and therefore make it a point to be grateful. You could start your speech by thanking all those who have nominated or recommended you to receive the honor.