The Google IT Support Professional Certificate on Coursera costs $49 per month after a seven-day free trial. If you complete the five courses in six months, the Google IT Support Professional Certificate costs about $294.
- If you complete the five courses in six months, the Google IT Support Professional Certificate costs about $294. Financial aid is available on a course-by-course basis through the link on the course’s homepage. If approved, you’ll be notified by email and automatically enrolled in the course.
Is the Google IT support professional certificate worth it?
42% said earning their Google IT Support Professional Certification helped them make more money. 37% said earning their Google IT Support Professional Certification helped them get a job. 94% said they would recommend a family member or friend earn their Google IT Support Professional Certification.
Are Google certifications free?
And, the best thing about Google Certifications is that they are free. So, Students need not worry about money for getting their hands onto a new skill.
What career can I get in 6 months?
The following positions require a certificate from programs that can be completed in six months:
- Emergency Medical Technician. National average salary: $14.65 per hour.
- Funeral director.
- Brick Mason.
- Personal trainer.
- Medical coder.
- Air traffic controller.
- Automobile service station manager.
Do Google certifications expire?
Certification Renewal / Recertification Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status. Unless explicitly stated in the detailed exam descriptions, all Google Cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date certified.
How many hours is the Google IT support professional certificate?
You’ll learn about applications and how they’re created and used by computers as well as common problem-solving methods used by IT professionals. It is designed to take 21 hours to complete over six weeks and includes 99 videos, 23 readings and 22 quizzes.
Which certification course is best for it job?
Best IT Certifications in 2020
- Business Intelligence (BI) The significance of BI in making data-driven decisions is growing across industries in today’s technology-led environment.
- Big Data and Data Science.
- Project Management.
- Web Development.
- Software Development.
- Cloud Computing.
How many Google certifications are there?
There are six Google Ads certifications available today: Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Video, Shopping ads, Google Ads Apps, and Google Ads Measurement.
How can I get hired by Google?
Apply for a job
- Once you’ve found a job you want to apply for, click the APPLY button near the top of the job description.
- Sign in to your Google Account. Take note of which email you use to sign in and apply.
- Upload your resume, fill out the form, review, and submit it.
Which course is best for high salary?
Below mentioned are the top ten courses which a student with science subjects in their 10+2 can choose from depending on their aptitude and interests.
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- Bachelor in Statistics.
- Bachelor in Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management.
- B.Sc in IT and Software.
What Certificate jobs pay the most?
10 High-Paying Jobs that Require (or Recommend) a Certificate
- Architectural and Civil Drafter.
- Industrial Engineering Technician.
- Pipefitter and Plumber.
- Court Reporter.
- Heavy Vehicle and Mobile Equipment Mechanic.
- Sheet Metal Worker.
- Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanic and Installer.
- Surgical Technologist.
What certification pays the most?
- Google Certified Professional Data Engineer—$171,749.
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect—$169,029.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect—Associate—$159,033.
- CRISC—Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control—$151,995.
- CISSP—Certified Information Systems Security Professional—$151,853.