You can submit your completed certificate to the TLC through their online TLC Upload Portal.
- Your current TLC issued application number.
- The zip code of your mailing address.
- The last 5 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Do you need a defensive driving course for TLC?
- TLC requires all new driver applicants and existing drivers to complete a Defensive Driving Course, as described in detail below. Drivers may also complete a Defensive Driving Course to reduce the number of Critical Driver points on their license.
What is a TLC document?
Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability.
How do I send an email to TLC?
Visit the TLC Email [email protected]
What is DDC certification?
The National Safety Council Defensive Driving Course, recognized for its leading edge curriculum, delivers the most compelling and proven-effective defensive driving and collision prevention strategies.
How can I reduce my TLC points?
TLC requires all new driver applicants and existing drivers to complete a Defensive Driving Course, as described in detail below. Drivers may also complete a Defensive Driving Course to reduce the number of Critical Driver points on their license.
How do I register my car with TLC?
How to get TLC Plates
- Step 1: Get a base letter and commercial insurance. Visit an Uber Greenlight Hub with your vehicle documents and licenses to get a TLC base letter.
- Step 2: Return to a Greenlight Hub.
- Step 3: Pick up your TLC plates at the DMV.
- Step 4: Complete an inspection.
- Step 5: Activate your Uber account.
How do I contact NYC taxi?
WE HAVE 4 WAYS FOR YOU TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US:
- PO Box 128, Brooklyn NY 11226.
- EMAIL- [email protected]
- PHONE- 1-855-657-8294 (TAXI)
- TEXT- WE CAN RECEIVE AND SEND TEXTS FROM 800 NUMBER.
How do you settle a TLC ticket?
Please email [email protected] or call the TLC Call Center from 8:30 AM-4:00 PM, Monday-Friday. License and application questions: (718) 391-5501, Summonses and settlements: (718) 391-5584. Please email all requests for settlements to [email protected]
How do I change my address with TLC?
To update your information on file with the TLC, you must submit a completed Change of Address Form in person at our Long Island City Facility located at: 31-00 47th Avenue, 3rd Floor, Long Island City, NY 11101.
How much do defensive driving instructors make?
Defensive Driving Instructors in America make an average salary of $47,908 per year or $23 per hour. The top 10 percent makes over $95,000 per year, while the bottom 10 percent under $24,000 per year.
How do I become a defensive driving instructor in Georgia?
All applicants for defensive driving instructor licensing in Georgia must hold a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. To verify that they received either credential, candidates must submit an official copy of their secondary school transcript or GED test scores to the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
What is defensive driving course?
Defensive driving courses teach drivers safe techniques to proactively anticipate and effectively react to a variety of hazards including careless actions by other drivers, poor visibility and road conditions due to dangerous weather conditions, and dangers triggered by various physical and emotional states.
How long do TLC points last?
TLC Section 54-27 continues“[w]hen determining whether a suspension or revocation is required based on the accumulation of points in a 15-month period, the TLC will count backwards 15 months from the date of the most recent conviction for the violation carrying points that is cited in the summons under this section” (
How much does a NYC TLC license cost?
The exam fee is $49. Complete a drug test at a TLC-approved location. You must bring your driver’s license, your TLC application receipt with your application number, and a $32 payment.
How do I get a hack license in NYC?
How To Get A Hack License
- Print out the three following TLC forms (Medical Certification Form, Child Support Certification, TLC Application)
- Proof of Citizenship / Residency (Passport, Birth Certificate, Green Card, Work Permit)
- Original Social Security Card.
- NYS DMV License – A, B, C or E Class.