Follow these steps to get your Florida Birth Certificate.
- Step 1: Provide a Picture ID.
- Step 2: Determine Eligibility.
- Step 3: Provide Certificate Holder Information.
- Step 4: Provide Applicant Information.
- Step 5: Complete Application for Florida Birth Record.
- Step 6: Pay applicable fees.
How can I get a certified copy of birth certificate?
- The fee for the search of a birth certificate is $15.00 and will include the issuance of one certified copy to a qualified applicant if the certificate is on file. Additional copies will be issued at a cost of $15.00 each.
How can I get my birth certificate from the state of Florida?
How to obtain a copy of a birth certificate:
- Visit our main office: 3225 University Blvd. S.
- Mail a request to: Office of Vital Statistics. MC-21.
- Order via telephone: You may order birth and death certificates by phone with a credit card by calling VitalChek at 1-877-297-9125.
Can I get a birth certificate same day?
Getting your birth certificate in person States such as Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, amongst others, offer same-day walk-in birth certificate issuance.
How much does it cost to get a Florida birth certificate?
The cost for a birth certificate at Tax Collector locations are $21.25 for each certified copy. Additional computer copies for the same person are $8.00 each.
Do Florida birth certificates have time of birth?
A Florida birth certificate contains the following information: Name of the child. Date and time of birth. Sex of the child.
Can I get a copy of my birth certificate online?
You can get a certified copy of your birth certificate online or by visiting the birth certificate office where the person on record was born. Ordering your birth certificate online is the easiest way to order birth records.
What do I need to get a birth certificate for my child?
While filling out the paperwork for your child’s birth certificate, both parents will have to provide information such as Social Security numbers, full name, maiden name, and supply proof of identification — as well as include a mailing address (so bring your driver’s license or passport to the hospital with you!).
How fast can I get my original birth certificate?
How long it takes: In-person requests could yield the certificate within minutes. By mail you can expect to wait about four weeks, or two weeks if you pay an additional fee for expedited service. Some states offer overnight service, too.
How long does a birth certificate take to come in the mail?
It typically takes 4 to 8 weeks to receive your certified birth certificate copy in the mail. If you need your replacement sooner, premium services such as VitalRecordsOnline.com offer a Rush Package with expedited shipping. Some states may even be able to provide a copy within 2-3 business days.
Is Vital Records legit?
Yes, we are a valid legitimate service designed to simplify the process of obtaining important certificates. We operate in the United States and employ American staff to process applications and assist our customers.