If you don’t have a copy of your birth certificate, you can easily apply online for one and receive it by mail. Proof of residence: if this is your first time getting your driver’s license, you are required to provide proof of residence. Your parents or legal guardians should help you gather these documents.
Can you replace your driver’s license without a birth certificate?
- In some states, you will be able to replace your driver’s license without the original copy of other identifying documents. With that said, the process of replacing this document will be simpler if you do have a copy of your birth certificate or your driver’s license number. The procedure of replacing a driver’s license varies from state to state.
Do you need your birth certificate to get your license Texas?
Here are the essentials to bring with you to the DPS: DL-14A: Application for Driver License or Identification Card. Proof of identity and lawful US presence or citizenship: valid US passport OR your official birth certificate, social security card and Texas ID card.
What do you do if you lose your birth certificate and Social Security card?
If you really must replace your card, go to www.socialsecurity.gov/ssnumber before visiting your local Social Security office. The first step is to learn what documents you need. You’ll need to show us a U.S. driver’s license, a state issued non-driver identification card, or a U.S. passport to prove your identity.
What documents do I need for drivers license?
Apply for a driving licence in Dubai- RTA Dubai. Required documents and procedures
- Copy of passport and residence visa page.
- Copy and original emirates ID card.
- 2 photographs.
- Eye test report.
- No objection letter from the sponsor (if required by the related traffic department).
What can be used as two forms of ID?
For badging purposes—Two forms of identification (such as a state driver’s license, state identification card, U.S. Passport, military ID card, birth certificate, or Social Security card).
Can non citizens get a driver’s license in Texas?
Under Texas law, for a foreign national to obtain a driver’s license, he or she must be able to verify lawful presence in the United States. That means that if you want to apply for a driver’s license (DL) or an identification card (ID), you will have to show proof that you are in the U.S. legally.
Can I get a digital copy of my Social Security card?
You can request a replacement Social Security card online if you: Are a U.S. citizen age 18 or older. Have a driver’s license or state-issued identification card from one of the participating states or the District of Columbia (to see if your state participates, go to www.ssa.gov/ssnumber).
What can be used as proof of Social Security number?
The most common documentation for proof of SSN includes: Social Security card. 1040 Tax Return (federal or state versions acceptable) W2 and/or 1099s (includes 1099 MISC, 1099G, 1099R, 1099SSA, 1099DIV, 1099S, 1099INT)
How do I apply for a driver’s license?
You will need to provide proof of the following to apply for a driver license:
- U.S. Citizenship or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence.
- Texas Residency.
- Identity, and.
- Social Security Number.
- Evidence of Texas Vehicle Registration* for each vehicle you own.
How can I prove my identity without a photo ID?
You can use any document from the following list:
- State identification (ID) card.
- Driver license.
- US passport or passport card.
- US military card (front and back)
- Military dependent’s ID card (front and back)
- Permanent Resident Card.
- Certificate of Citizenship.
- Certificate of Naturalization.
What is the easiest valid ID to get?
Postal ID, NBI Clearance, UMID, and Passport are four of the easiest valid IDs to acquire.
Can I use birth certificate as ID?
A U.S. birth certificate is sufficient for proof of age. If one is not available, the Social Security Administration will accept a passport and may accept other documents like medical records. U.S. driver’s license; State-issued non-driver identification card; or.