- Certificate of age proof such as birth certificate, school certificate, etc.
- Document portraying the address such as ration card or driving license.
- Proof of residence.
- Self-declaration form.
- Two photographs of Voter ID or College or University ID.
- Duly filled application form.
- Proof of identity.
Can domicile certificate be applied online?
The applications for a domicile/resident certificate can be made both online and offline. However, with continuously evolving technology, the process has become simpler as most of the state issuing authorities have switched to the online mode of application.
What documents are needed for domicile certificate?
Generally, the following documents are required for obtaining a Domicile Certificate:
- Proof of residences such as ration card or driving license.
- Age proof such as birth certificate, school certificate (10th admit card), etc.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Proof of identity such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.
How can I get domicile certificate online in J&K?
For Online certificates Citizens can apply through https://jk.gov.in. Citizens first have to register with their full particulars as required on the web site. After registration, citizens can login into the web site and apply for Domicile Certificate.
Who can apply for domicile certificate?
Eligibility for a Domicile Certificate
- The applicant’s parents have to be permanent residents of that state A.
- Or the Applicant has to reside at least three years in the state.
- Applicant should own a property/house/plot of land in that state or UT.
- The person should be on the voter’s list.
How long is domicile valid?
Domicile certificate has validity of life long. 2. Domicile certificate is issued by the respective state government which contain date of issue which is specifically mentioned on certificate but, date of expiry is not mentioned on it because, the said certificate is valid for life long. 3.
What is proof of domicile?
Examples of documents that a sponsor can use to establish evidence of domicile include but are not limited to: Federal income tax returns. Home ownership or active lease with evidence of maintaining home. U.S. bank account or other investments. Pay stubs from U.S. employer. 7
What is affidavit of domicile?
An affidavit of domicile is a short legal document that helps to establish a person’s place of residence following his or her death. The document is primarily used in probate court, which is the court that helps distribute the decedent’s (deceased person’s) property to his or her heirs.
How can I get domicile certificate in Kashmir?
The permanent resident certificate (PRC) holders and other applicants can apply for the issuance of domicile certificate online by providing their Aadhaar number and receive the certificate through online mode at https://www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/home.