How to can get my Domicile Certificate?
- You can get the Application for Domicile Certificate in this link.
- You need following documents during the submission of your application along with photocopies of each. Photocopies must
Can I apply for domicile certificate online?
The applications for a domicile/resident certificate can be made both online and offline. However, with continuously evolving technology, the process has become simpler as most of the state issuing authorities have switched to the online mode of application.
How can I get domicile certificate?
To apply for a domicile certificate, an individual should possess the following documents:
- Affidavit as prescribed in Annexure-I of the domicile certificate form.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Ration Card, etc.)
- Resident Proof (Electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, etc.)
What documents are required for domicile?
In order to obtain a certificate of domicile, an individual must also provide the following documents:
- three photographs;
- birth certificate;
- property ownership documents;
- proof of occupation;
- copies of education certificates;
- copy of a National Identity Card (NIC), or a Form ‘B’ for applicants under 18 years of age;
How long is domicile valid?
Domicile certificate has validity of life long. 2. Domicile certificate is issued by the respective state government which contain date of issue which is specifically mentioned on certificate but, date of expiry is not mentioned on it because, the said certificate is valid for life long. 3.
What can we use instead of domicile certificate?
what documents to be used as domicile certificate?
- proof of residence such as ration card or driving license.
- Age proof such as birth certificate or 10th school certificate.
- two passport size photos.
- proof of identity such as aadhar card,pan card.
- self declaration form.
- duly filled the application form.
What is proof of domicile?
Examples of documents that a sponsor can use to establish evidence of domicile include but are not limited to: Federal income tax returns. Home ownership or active lease with evidence of maintaining home. U.S. bank account or other investments. Pay stubs from U.S. employer. 7
How do I know my domicile?
Simply put, your domicile is your home —the state you consider your permanent place of residence. If you aren’t living there right now, then it’s the place to which you intend to return and make your home indefinitely. You can have more than one residence, but only one domicile.
How can I get domicile NOC?
- Copy of CNIC of Applicant.
- Voter List.
- Copy of CNIC of Father/Husband.
- Copy of Proof of Residence in Islamabad (Allotment letter or Lease agreement)
- One original utility bill (Electricity, Gas or Telephone) of the residence.
- NOC from the Department (For Government Servants)
- Copy of SSC/Matric Certificate.
Can we have 2 domicile?
No, you cannot have more than one domicile certificate at a time. It can be made only in one state and obtaining more than one domicile certificate is an offence. This certificate is required as a proof of residence to avail domicile or resident quotas.
Who can apply for domicile certificate?
Eligibility for a Domicile Certificate
- The applicant’s parents have to be permanent residents of that state A.
- Or the Applicant has to reside at least three years in the state.
- Applicant should own a property/house/plot of land in that state or UT.
- The person should be on the voter’s list.
What is domicile type?
Generally, there are three kinds of domicile: domicile of origin, domicile of choice, and domicile by operation of law. At birth a person acquires a domicile of origin, almost always that of his father. If the father is deceased or a child is born out of wedlock, the domicile is that of his mother.
Which documents can be used as address proof?
Commonly Used Address Proof Documents
- Rental Agreement or Lease Agreement.
- Voter ID Card or Election Commission Photo ID Card.
- Ration Card.
- Aadhaar Card (UID)
- Permanent Driving License.
- Utility Bills (water, electricity, phone or gas bill)
- Notarized Sale Agreement.