To add a License and Certifications section and license and certificates:
- Tap your profile picture, then View Profile.
- Tap the Add icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap Background, then Licenses and Certifications.
- Fill in the relevant details and tap Save on the top right corner of the screen.
How do I upload a PDF certificate to LinkedIn?
Navigate to directory that contains the PDF file that you want to attach to LinkedIn, click on the PDF, and then click “Open” to begin uploading it. A notification will appear that says “Success” when the file has been uploaded to your LinkedIn profile.
How do I show my certifications on LinkedIn?
Follow these steps to add certifications to your LinkedIn profile
- Click the “Me” icon in the LinkedIn navigation bar.
- Click “View profile”
- Click “Add profile”
- Click “Background”
- Click “Licenses and certifications”
- Add the certification(s) you’ve earned.
How do I add my LinkedIn certificates to LinkedIn?
To add a course or a learning path certificate to your LinkedIn profile:
- Click More to the right of the course title you want to add.
- Select Add to profile from the dropdown.
- From the confirmation pop-up window, check the Share with network box to send an update about your course completion on LinkedIn.
How do I add Certifications to LinkedIn from Coursera?
Share your Course Certificate on LinkedIn
- Log into your Coursera account.
- Open your Accomplishments page.
- Under the Certificate you want to share on your LinkedIn profile, click Add to LinkedIn.
- Follow the instructions to copy and paste your Certificate information to your LinkedIn profile.
Why is my certification not showing on LinkedIn?
Check the box next to “Education” and then check the “Show details” box. If you only want to show education, your school will be listed but not your certifications. If you elect to show the details, your certification will be displayed in smaller letters beneath your school on the profile.
How do I add workshops to LinkedIn?
How to add this:
- Click on your LinkedIn profile.
- Scroll down to the “Accomplishments” section of your profile.
- Click the “+” icon in the corner and select “Course” from the drop-down list.
- Relate the course to the job position and company that the course is most closely associated with on your profile.
- Click “Save”
How do I add Istqb certification to LinkedIn?
How to add your Software Testing Certification to your LinkedIn
- Login to your LinkedIn Account.
- Click on the top Menu.
- Click Me, then View Profile, then Scroll down to Accomplishments.
- Click Add/Plus Sign.
- Click Certification.
- Add “ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager” to the Certification Name.
Should I add LinkedIn learning certificate to profile?
LinkedIn Learning certificates are a good value for anyone close to the following cases: Professionals who are already active users of the LinkedIn platform. Those looking to develop or explore their professional skills further. Those looking to differentiate themselves in networking and job hunting.
How do I add my AWS certification to LinkedIn?
Next click on your badge under the Active Badges and click on the share this badge URL icon and copy the URL. AWS Digital Badge showing your certificate’s information as well as how many times your certificate was viewed. That is it, now you can use that URL everywhere you need.