- Call VitalChek at 1-877-817-7363, toll free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or order online now through VitalChek.
- A search fee must accompany all requests for copies of vital records.
- Take/mail to: Local Public Health Agency.
- Take to: Bureau of Vital Records.
- Mail to: Bureau of Vital Records.
- Mail to:
How do you get birth certificate in Missouri?
- If you were born in Missouri, you have a few options by which you can obtain a birth certificate. Download a vital records application from the State of Missouri Health Services Website. Print it out. You will find a direct link in the Resources section of this article.
How much does it cost to replace a birth certificate in Missouri?
To request a Missouri birth certificate, you are required to pay the state fees. The cost to process a certified copy of a birth certificate in Missouri is $15. Each additional copy will carry a further fee of $15.
How long does it take to get a birth certificate in Missouri?
The standard mail-in request processing time takes approximately 2-4 weeks, while telephone and online orders through VitalChek take 5-7 business days. Expedited mailing services for online orders is also available.
Can you get a birth certificate same day in Missouri?
We offer same-day printing of certified copies of birth certificates for individuals born in Missouri. For birth certificates prior to 1920, you must contact the Bureau of Vital Records at the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
Can I get a copy of my birth certificate online?
You can get a certified copy of your birth certificate online or by visiting the birth certificate office where the person on record was born. Ordering your birth certificate online is the easiest way to order birth records.
Where do I pick up my baby’s birth certificate?
To obtain a copy of your baby’s birth certificate, write or visit your county Department of Vital Records for an order form. Some hospitals may provide you with an order form during your hospital stay.
How much does a Missouri birth certificate cost?
The Vital Records Office can provide certified copies of Missouri birth certificates for $15.00 each with a cash, check, credit card (authorized signature required), or money order payment. Birth certificates are available for most births of 1920 to present. The birth certificate copy will be printed while you wait.
Do I need an appointment to get my birth certificate?
Birth Certificates may be obtained in person by appointment, ordered or by mail or purchased online.
What do I need to get a birth certificate for my child?
While filling out the paperwork for your child’s birth certificate, both parents will have to provide information such as Social Security numbers, full name, maiden name, and supply proof of identification — as well as include a mailing address (so bring your driver’s license or passport to the hospital with you!).
How long does it take to get a birth certificate?
It typically takes 4 to 8 weeks to receive your certified birth certificate copy in the mail. If you need your replacement sooner, premium services such as VitalRecordsOnline.com offer a Rush Package with expedited shipping. Some states may even be able to provide a copy within 2-3 business days.
How can I find out my time of birth?
How to Find Out What Time You Were Born
- Find out the name of the hospital where you were born.
- Contact the local or county town hall in the town where you were born.
- Contact your state’s Bureau of Vital Statistics to acquire a copy of the record of your birth.