How do I obtain my criminal record?
- There are few different ways to obtain a copy of your criminal record. The best way to obtain the most accurate information is to request a copy of your criminal record from the FBI or your state bureau of investigation, state police, or state public safety office. You may be required to submit your fingerprints.
How can I get police clearance certificate from local police station?
Steps to Get PCC Online from Local Station in India
- Browse the link of local police station in the name of the state, such as Delhi, Kerala etc.
- Select Police Clearance Certificate from its services.
- Get registered with the email id.
- Receive & submit a verification code on the registered email id.
How can I get police clearance certificate online?
Online Application Procedure
- Step 1: The applicant must register through the Passport Seva Online Portal on the home page.
- Step 2: Now, the applicant must log in to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the Login Id created.
- Step 3: Then click on the “Apply for Police Clearance Certificate” link for the application form.
How do I get a police clearance certificate?
Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the Login ID created in Step 1. Click “Apply for Police Clearance Certificate” link. Fill in the required details in the form and submit. Click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment.
How long does it take to get police clearance?
The police clearance certificate takes around three to five days to issue, though this depends on the police department. The timeframe will vary between each Emirate as well. Once the document has been issued, the MoFA stamp can be applied.
Can I get PCC in one day?
In case your application has no errors and you have taken all the required documents to the passport office for review, you may be granted the PCC on the same day itself at the office. In such cases time taken by the police and the passport office to grant a PCC may extend to even one month.
How do I pay for 711 police clearance?
How to Pay Police Clearance via 711: An Easy Step-by-Step Guide.
- Log in to your NPCS account with your registered email address and password.
- Go to Transaction History.
- Select “Click here to pay”.
- Choose “Cash Payment” as your payment option.
- Review the Transaction Details.
What is police clearance certificate?
The Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is an official document issued to an individual by the Indian Police or an authorised Indian Government official. It identifies any criminal records that an individual may have against their name and provides a clearance certificate if such records are clear.