How to cash in your birth certificate?
- Cash In On Your U.S.
- Redeem Certificate of Birth – Take back your STRAWMAN.
- Institutional – Birth Certificate Bonds.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE BONDS REMEDIES AND SOLUTIONS….
- Birth Certificate Money – The Value of Your Birth
- Can U.S.
- Birth Certificate and Bond – THE DARK TRUTH.
- Take Back Your Strawman – YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE BOND IS
What is your strawman?
The straw man is an artificial person. The straw man was created by law shortly after you were born via the registration of the application for your birth certificate. The name for the straw man is your name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
What is a Cusip number on birth certificate?
CUSIP is the acronym for the Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures. … Birth Certificates and Social Security Applications are converted onto Government Securities; assigned a CUSIP NUMBER; grouped into lots and then are marketed as a Mutual Fund Investment.
Are birth certificates on the stock market?
Your birth certificate is really a bank note, which means you, the citizen are what is known in the stock market as a commodity.
How can I get my birth certificate in Nigeria?
1. After the birth of a child in the hospital, the institution will issue a certificate to the child as a proof of the birth. 2. The birth report from the hospital is then taken to any National Population Commission registration center in the hospital or at the local government headquarters.
How do I access my master strawman account?
Access Your Master Straw Man Account – AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!
- Once you file your UCC-1 you will get the file number create your bond with the UCC Trust Account.
- Send your bond to the SECRETARY OF Treasury.
- When you receive your green card you know they have been notified you have claimed your Birth Certificate.
Why is your name in all capital letters?
When your name is in all caps it signifies that you are a corporation of the United States of America, not a natural born human being, and likewise void of any rights. It all starts at your birth when your parents fill out your REGISTRATION OF LIVE BIRTH. The parents choose a name for the child.
What is a QSEP number?
The CUSIP number is a unique identification number assigned to all stocks and registered bonds in the United States and Canada, and it is used to create a concrete distinction between securities that are traded on public markets. Foreign securities have a similar number called the CINS number.
What is a Cusip number and where do I find it?
Locating CUSIP Numbers
They are available to the general public and can be accessed through the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) system. You can also find the number on a security’s official statements. CUSIP numbers can also be obtained through securities dealers.
How do I get a Cusip number?
How to Find CUSIP Number
- Individual companies will often display their CUSIP numbers to investors on their websites.
- CUSIP numbers can also be accessed through the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) via the Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) system.
How can I correct my date of birth?
To change the birth date on your birth certificate, send a request to the courthouse or vital records office of the state you were born in. Each state may have a slightly different process for changing information on the certificate, so pay close attention to the steps provided by the government office.
How do I get a US birth certificate?
Birth Certificate Copies: Born in the U.S.
Contact the vital records office in the state where you were born to get a copy of your birth certificate. Follow the instructions for requesting copies and paying fees. If you need a copy fast, ask about expedited service or shipping when you place your order.