Why does my computer keep saying there is a problem with this website’s security certificate?
There is a problem with this website’s security certificate message can appear in any browser, and it might be caused by browser’s settings. To fix the problem, be sure to reset your browser to default. By doing that you’ll remove the cache, installed extensions and revert your settings to default.
How do I fix security certificate errors in Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click Alt F, Click Settings.
- Scroll down and Click Show advanced settings…
- Scroll down to the Network section and click Change proxy settings…
- Click Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to Security category to view which SSL/TLS protocols are enabled.
- Click OK.
What does certificate error mean?
Certificate errors occur when there’s a problem with a certificate or a web server’s use of the certificate. Internet Explorer helps keep your information more secure by warning about certificate errors.
How do I fix problem with website security certificate?
To do this, follow these steps:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, click Continue to this website (not recommended). …
- Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
- Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
- On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.
How do you fix there is a problem connecting securely to this website?
Fix 1. Include the website into the Trusted Sites zone
- Click on Start button and type in Internet Options > hit Enter.
- Under Security Tab click on Trusted Sites, then Sites.
- Enter the URL of the website and click Add.
- Try to access the web page again.
How do I get rid of certificate errors?
Fix the ‘certificate error message’ in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools icon. | Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under “Security”, de-select the following: Check for publisher’s certificate revocation. Check for server certificate revocation.
- Click Apply.
- Click Ok.
- Close and relaunch Internet Explorer.
Why am I getting a certificate error on Google?
Update Chrome and your operating system: Sometimes an SSL certificate error can simply be due to using an outdated version of Chrome. To make sure yours is up-to-date, click on the menu. If you have an old version of the browser, you will see an “Update Google Chrome” option.
Why is my certificate not trusted?
The most common cause of a “certificate not trusted” error is that the certificate installation was not properly completed on the server (or servers) hosting the site. Use our SSL Certificate tester to check for this issue. In the tester, an incomplete installation shows one certificate file and a broken red chain.
Why do I keep getting security certificate warnings on my phone?
1. Check Your Date and Time. If your Android phone is running with the wrong date and time, then you may face the SSL/TSL certificate issue. In that case, you may get a message on your device “The connection is not private.” All you need to do is to just fix your time and date.