How do I get a marriage certificate in Riverside County?
Contact the County Clerk’s Office at 951-486-7000 for office hours and fees.
- Both parties MUST be 18 years of age or older. …
- Both parties MUST come into the office TOGETHER to obtain the marriage license.
- Both parties MUST have a valid, current picture I.D. in order to obtain a marriage license.
Where do I get a certified copy of my marriage certificate in California?
To request a copy of a public marriage record online: Visit www.vitalchek.com.
- Please follow the instructions on the Vitalchek site.
- Those who are not authorized may receive an Informational Certified Copy.
How do I get my marriage certificate in Sacramento?
Marriage License/Certificate (Official Copies)
- Service Provided By: County Clerk/Recorder. 600 8th Street (Map) Sacramento, CA 95814. 916-874-6334.
- East Service Center. 5229-B Hazel Avenue. Fair Oaks, CA 95628. Corner of Madison and Hazel Avenues. Hours & Location.
- South Service Center. 8239 E. Stockton Blvd, Suite A. Sacramento, CA 95828. …
- Additional Information
How do I get a certified copy of my marriage certificate Orange County CA?
A copy of a marriage certificate can be obtained by mail if the marriage license was issued in Orange County. See the FEES page for the cost of certified copies. Orders are normally processed within 5 to 10 working days.
How much does a marriage license cost in Riverside County?
You will need to pay a $68.00 fee to receive a public marriage license in Riverside County.
What do I need to get married in Riverside?
RIVERSIDE COUNTY MARRIAGE INFORMATION
There is no residency requirement in California. You do not need a witness to purchase a marriage license. The couple must appear together with a valid government-issued photo I.D., and must be at least 18 years old.
How long does it take to get marriage certificate in California?
Are marriage records public in CA?
Are California Marriage Records Public Information? Not all marriage records are open to the public.
How can you find out if someone is married in California?
Public marriage records are available from the county recorder in the county where the license was issued. Confidential marriage records are available only through the county clerk in the county where the license was issued.
How much does it cost to get married at the courthouse in California?
The fee for a Confidential Marriage License is $89.00. Confidential marriage licenses may also be issued by an Authorized Notary Public.
What do I need to get married in Sacramento CA?
To obtain a marriage license, you and your future spouse must appear together in-person at one of our office locations. You will need to complete the application form and present valid identification. Acceptable forms of I.D.
Visit Our Office
- Driver’s license.
- Military I.D.
- Resident Alien Card.
How do I obtain a marriage license in California?
To complete the application for a marriage license, a couple must:
- Appear together in person.
- Each person must present one form of a valid non-expired, government issued, photo identification (such as a driver’s license or passport).
- If divorced within the last 90 days, please provide a copy of the divorce decree.
How can I get a copy of my divorce in California online?
The application forms to request a certified document and associated fees are located at www.cdph.ca.gov/pubsforms/forms/CtrldForms/VS113.pdf. The certified divorce decree can be ordered online or in person at the appropriate county courthouse. The document will be mailed to the requestor when ordering online.
How do i find divorce records in California?
Record information for divorce filings is available at the Los Angeles Superior Court where the divorce was filed. If the Superior Court location is not known, information can be obtained at the County Courthouse by calling at (213) 830-0803 or going to 111 North Hill St., Los Angeles, CA, 90012.