Verifying that a taxpayer possesses a Tax Clearance Certificate may be accomplished through the use of either the Revenue Online Service (ROS) or the Government Networks. How to check the status of your tax clearance
- Enter the case’s Tax Reference Number as well as its Tax Clearance Access Number
- Click the ″Add″ button
- Choose the ‘Verify’ option
How do I verify that a taxpayer has a tax clearance certificate?
Verifying that a taxpayer possesses a Tax Clearance Certificate may be accomplished through the use of either the Revenue Online Service (ROS) or the Government Networks. You have the option of verifying a single case or a list of cases uploaded in bulk.
Can a new company obtain Tax Clearance Certificate in Nigeria?
It is essential to point out that all Tax Clearance Certificates in Nigeria are given to cover arrears of three taxable years, and it is for this reason that the previous two sentences were written. The fact that a firm has just started operations does not exempt it from the requirement that it get a Tax Clearance Certificate.
What is the electronic tax clearance verification file structure?
- The format of the file used for the Electronic Tax Clearance Verification is dependent on two fields: Number of Reference for Taxes Number to Gain Access to Tax Clearance If you have a ROS account, you can gain access to the service by selecting the option labeled ″My Services.″ Enter the case’s Tax Reference Number as well as its Tax Clearance Access Number, and then click the ″Verify″ button.
How do I Check my tax clearance status on government networks?
- The Government Networks website is accessible exclusively through the networks that are provided by the public sector.
- You have to provide the other individual with your Tax Clearance Access Number (TCAN) and either your Personal Public Service Number or your Social Security Number in order for them to check your tax clearance status (PPSN).
- Your TCAN will be sent to you once your application for Tax Clearance has been processed successfully.