This indicates that you are now able to go to the bank with your birth certificate bonds and cash them in. Form 1522 has to have the required fields filled out. You may obtain the forms that you need on the website treasurydirect.gov.
Can birth certificates be used to request savings bonds?
The fact of the matter is that birth certificates can neither be used to make purchases nor can they be used to make requests for savings bonds that the government ostensibly holds. In addition, there is no such thing as a ″Exemption Account,″ as this type of account is completely made up and does not exist in the Treasury’s computer system.
How much is a birth certificate bond worth?
In most cases, the surety bond attached to your birth certificate is worth a minimum of one hundred million dollars. This is a dangerous consequence of using fractional banking, in which credit holds the highest value. The first solution is for you to file a claim based on your birth certificate and submit a payment request to the Treasury on behalf of the government.
How do I regain control of my title/birth certificate?
- You may reclaim control of the situation by having your birth certificate validated at the United States Department of State in Washington, District of Columbia.
- visit this page for comprehensive details on how to get ownership of your ″title″ / birth certificate.
- STRAWMAN, TAKE BACK YOUR (TITLE) REVOLUTION!
- I will walk you through the steps necessary to become the ″Beneficiary of The Trust″ and the Secured Party Creditor (the state will tell you that it owns your TITLE).
Can a birth certificate bond help you get out of debt?
- Putting together bonds with the help of the Savings Bond Calculator.
- These blogs and videos make the claim that your birth certificate bond will be able to eliminate all of your debt or assist you in collecting funds or securities.
- However, these claims are not backed up by any evidence.
- Some websites even go so far as to offer to sell videos, seminars, and coaching on how to carry out these actions.