How To Get Copy Of My Ein Certificate?

Contact the Internal Revenue Service If you have lost or misplaced your EIN number, the first thing you should do is visit the page on the IRS website titled ″Lost or Misplaced Your EIN?″ ″ Ensure that you adhere to the instructions, which include contacting the Internal Revenue Service’s Business & Specialty Tax Line at 800-829-4933.

Dial the help line number for the IRS, which is 800-829-4933. You will need to provide the support executive with the name of your company in addition to other verification facts such as your address and phone number. Make a request to the support executive for a 147c letter; it does not cost anything to make such a request.

How do I get a copy of my federal Employer Identification Number?

If you have misplaced your federal employment identification number, you can get a replacement letter confirming your EIN by contacting the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Complete the following procedures in order to submit a request for a copy of the EIN Verification Letter (147C):

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *