You may add a completion certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
- To add a course, you need to click the More button to the right of the course title.
- Choose Add to profile from the available dropdown options.
- If you have not yet finished the course, you won’t be able to add it to your profile even if you want to. Please make sure that each video meets the requirements listed in the Content section of the course.
How do I add my certification to my LinkedIn profile?
- What are the steps I need to take to upload my certificate to my LinkedIn profile?
- When you are changing your LinkedIn profile, navigate to the section labeled ″Add certificates.″ This will allow you to add your Scrum.org certification to your profile.
- Because it will not be included in the dropdown menu, you must key in the Certification Name by hand.
I Am an Experienced Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
How do I add a new certificate?
- Continue scrolling down until you reach the section labeled ″Licenses & Certifications.″ To add a new certificate, you can do so by selecting the ″+″ icon.
- A dialog box will appear, in which you may enter the information about your certificate.
Fill in the name of the certification that you want to get (I would write the name of the course here).3.In the field labeled ″Issuing Organization,″ start entering ″Coursera″ or the name of any other online educational resource that you make use of.
How do I add my scrum certification to LinkedIn?
When you are changing your LinkedIn profile, navigate to the section labeled ″Add certificates.″ This will allow you to add your Scrum.org certification to your profile. The Name of the Certification: Time Frame: Enter the date that you successfully completed the test, and then click the button to indicate that the certification is valid until further notice.
How do I add licenses&certifications to my profile?
To add a new section to your profile, look for the button labeled ″Add Profile Section″ towards the top of your page. After that, choose Background, then next to Licenses and Certificates, click the ″+″ symbol to add an item. 2. Go to the bottom of the page and look for the section labeled Licenses and Certifications.