How Do I Get A Copy Of My Ein Certificate?

  • You are able to submit a request for a replacement EIN Verification Letter from the Department of the Treasury in the event that you have misplaced the original.
  • In order to accomplish this, call the IRS Business & Specialty Tax Line at the toll-free number 1-800-829-4933 between the hours of 7:00 am and 11:00 pm in your time zone.
  • When you are speaking with an agent over the phone, make sure to ask for a 147c letter.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *