How do I get my birth certificate from Alameda County?
- Come to the Clerk-Recorder’s Office at 1106 Madison Street, Oakland, CA. …
- You will be asked to complete a written application (Unrestricted certificates will require you to sign application stating that you are an authorized requestor).
- Our office staff will attempt to locate the birth certificate you have requested.
How much does a birth certificate cost in Alameda County?
Birth Certificate: $30.00 per copy. Death Certificate: $23.00 per copy. Marriage Certificate: $17.00 per copy.
What do I need to get a copy of my birth certificate in California?
Birth Record Online Request
- Visit www.vitalchek.com and complete the information in the request form.
- You must complete the online authentication or send in the notarized Certificate of Identity. …
- Those who are not authorized or do not wish to submit the notarized Certificate of Identity may receive an Informational Certified Copy.
How long does it take to get a marriage certificate in Alameda County?
approximately 2 weeks
Can I get my birth certificate the same day in California?
A valid photo ID will be requested when a birth record is requested in person. Same-day service is available for births 1964 to present (Informational Certified Copies, however, are not available the same day). Births prior to 1964 will be mailed within 20 working days.
What is an informational certified copy of a birth certificate?
The Informational Copy is a copy of the Birth Certificate which cannot establish identity. It is printed on a security banknote paper and it will come with a stamp across the face of the document saying: “INFORMATIONAL, NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO ESTABLISH IDENTITY.
How long does it take to get a death certificate in Alameda County?
approximately 2 weeks
How do I get a copy of my grant deed in Alameda County?
Document Recording Services (By mail or drop-box located at 1106 Madison St., Oakland, CA 94607) Certified Copies of Vital Records (Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificates) Online, by mail or drop-box located at 1106 Madison St., Oakland, CA 94607.
How do I get married in Alameda County?
The requirements to obtain a marriage license are:
- Both parties must appear together in person and be 18 years of age and older.
- Parties must present valid government-issued photo identification as proof of name and date of birth. …
- Applicants must be unmarried. …
- Blood tests are not required to obtain a marriage license.
How long does it take to get a birth certificate in California?
6 to 8 weeks
How do I get an out of state birth certificate?
One of the most convenient ways to get your birth certificate from another state is to visit the website of the state you were born in. Depending on how the state’s government is organized, check either the state’s department of health or, if it is a separate entity, the department of vital records or vital statistics.
How do you find what time you were born?
Ask the hospital for records.
As a last resort, you can try checking the records department of the hospital in which you were born. Contact the hospital through phone, email, or an in-person visit, and ask to see any records which may have the time of your birth recorded.
How much is a marriage license in CA?
This license can be used anywhere in the State of California. The cost for a public marriage license is $61. A confidential marriage license becomes a confidential record, and the only people able to obtain information about it are the couple, except by special court order.
How do I get my marriage certificate in California?
To request a copy of a confidential marriage record online: Visit www.vitalchek.com. You must complete and send in the Certificate of Identity for Confidential Marriages. Please follow the instructions on the Vitalchek site.