How do I get my CAC certificates on my Mac?
- Step 1: Purchase a Mac Friendly CAC Reader. Purchase a CAC reader that works for your Mac. …
- Step 2: Plug in and Ensure It’s Accepted. Once you have your CAC reader, plug it into your Mac and ensure your computer recognizes it. …
- Step 3: Update Your DOD Certificates. …
- Step 4: Download and install CAC Enabler.
How do I download a DoD certificate on a Mac?
There should be 55 DoD certs available in the Mac Keychain Access Utility.
Download the latest DoD root certificates here: DoD RootCerts file (CAC required).
- Open the Keychain Access application if it’s not already running.
- Drag certificates in the folder to the login section of the Keychain Access.
How do I access AKO email on my Mac?
MAC Mail Configuration
- Launch “Mail” application.
- Click on ‘Mail’ located at the top left of the screen.
- Click on ‘Preferences…’.
- Click on ‘Accounts’.
- Click on the ‘+’ (Plus Sign) located at the bottom left of the page.
- Select “IMAP” for the account type.
- Type in “AKO/DKO Webmail” for the account description.
What CAC Reader works with Mac?
If you are going to purchase a CAC reader, and have a Mac, we recommend the SCR-3310 v2 (above), or SCR-3500 (below). Mac 10.4 Friendly with driver update (10.5 & above have native support built in). The manufacturers have abandoned support for these readers.
How do I trust a certificate on a Mac?
Getting OS X to trust self-signed SSL Certificates
- Locate where your certificate file is. …
- Open up Keychain Access. …
- Drag your certificate into Keychain Access.
- Go into the Certificates section and locate the certificate you just added.
- Double click on it, enter the trust section and under “When using this certificate” select “Always Trust”
Does alms work on Mac?
Can I use the ALMS on a MAC computer? R. Yes, you can use a MAC with the ALMS. Please note that the ALMS and the courses hosted on the ALMS are tested to run optimally on the Army Golden Master’s personal computer image.
Does Iogear work with Mac?
Amazon.com: Customer Questions & Answers. Thank you for using the IOGEAR GBU521, although some reviewers report the GBU521 working with the Mac operating systems, IOGEAR does not support Mac compatibility with this Bluetooth adapter.
How do I get DTS to work on my Mac?
Re: DTS on Mac
With Safari open, go to the Safari menu (next to the apple) and choose Preferences. Click the Security tab, then check the checkbox for “Allow Java”. The next time to you go to DTS, it may take a minute or two, but you should be prompted to allow the applet to run.
How do I download DOD certificates?
To download the DoD CA certificates: Please access: http://iase.disa.mil/pki-pke/Pages/tools.aspx • Select the heading for “Trust Store.” • Under the heading for “InstallRoot 5.0.
How do I access my AKO email?
Open a web browser and go to: https://web.mail.mil You will see the following screen noting that you are accessing a U.S. Government Information System. Click “OK”. 2. When prompted, be sure to select only your DOD EMAIL certificate.
How do I access my DOD email?
You can access DOD Mobile Webmail by following this link: https://web-mech01.mail.mil/owa. You will need a CAC (Common Access Card) to access it. When prompted to choose a certificate, be sure to pick the certificate with “DOD EMAIL” in the name.